Friday, November 25, 2011

Not much of a Black Friday

My dad had issues with me going since he reads the news too much but I got to go anyway. I didn't get much though. I've been edging more towards red-maroon these days...

I got this sweater for $15 at Forever 21 
 And this high-low maxi skirt from Brandy Melville.



 I do not have enough words to express how amazing the at Brandy Melville are. The store itself looks carefree.

http://www.brandymelvilleusa.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Hawaii_storefront.jpg
So my brother talked about the Japan trip thing to his friend and said I couldn't go because all the workers there are male and they all share the same room so they would have to go out of their way to get me one and the labor work is pretty important. :C It's okay. I have a cousin who's half Japanese who said I could go with her on her graduation trip to Japan in another year or two. :,>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Gilded★Crush