Friday, November 11, 2011

Dianna's birthday❤

Ain't it cool how her birthday's on 11/11/11? Aka Pepero/Pocky day. :3 her semi-boyfriend, Kevin and his family is so nice. Since his uncle owns a Korean yakiniku place and his mom works there, we got to eat for free. O__O Anyway, that morning I made a trip to GoodWill to look around and find her one of those glass bottles she loves lol. And the night before I got her a crochet sweater AHAHAAAAA. For some reason my contacts kept having this weird squiggly in my vision and I had to go to the bathroom to fix it. I don't know what the problem was but I got a headache maybe because the contacts were in the wrong eyes? Idk. I felt sick and dizzy, but then Kevin's mom who knew acupuncture pressed this pressure point in my hand and on my back really hard and then my headache went away and I even felt warmer. It was so cool. (* v *) but he was all embarrassed and stuff because we were in a public place ahahaa.

 Her sister and cousin came tooo. so cute. :3

 First time eating yakiniku. (*` v '*) It was fun cooking it and stuff lol. I love all the side dishes!

 Kevin got her a mint chocolate chip ice cream cake. (⌒▽⌒)
 she turned 71. c,: So proud.

Kevin got her those, so cute. :D

2 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the twin stars are so cute ^ ^ I love the cake!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Gilded★Crush