Saturday, November 12, 2011

Daily make up + products

 Since I'm sitting at home waiting for my friends to get here so I can leave the house, I attempted doing the review on the Maybelline Falsies mascara, but you just couldn't see the difference at all because of my eyeliner and my lash curler works like crap. (=д=;;) (I really need to get a new one) so I thought I'd show you guys my current daily make up and products. ;D
 This is my look; really simple and neutral.
 Products: Missha BB Cream in No. 23, CoverGirl & Olay dark circle corrector, Shiseido Perfect mascara (for bottom lashes), Wet N Wild eye shadow palette in Vanity, Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes pencil eye liner, Maybelline cream/gel eye liner, Anastasia brow pencil, Maybelline Falsies mascara, and NYC creme blush in Plaza Pink. You can really tell I use these a lot haha.
I wouldn't know how I categorize these, but anyway, after every time I wash my face, I apply the Clinique moisturizer. (I like the lotion better) So, Clean & Clear Skin Brightening Morning Burst (I loveee it. It totally wakes me up in the morning) then I apply the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer sunblock on my face, the Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch sunscreen on my body (I'm in love with the smell, it's like a light coconut and I'm not even a fan of coconut), when I come home I use the Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser to wash off my make up, then before bed I use the Neutrogena Acne Stress Control cream wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Gilded★Crush