Saturday, November 19, 2011

Gingham Flannel *[pic heavy]

I recently realized my camera's a piece of shit when taking outfit pictures. I can never seem to find the right setting. =__= I am currently in loveeee with collared shirts as you've probably noticed and can't get enough. :) So much so that I borrowed this shirt from my grandma who lives with me and my family. Shoes are brown at the toes because the grass at school was wet and I got it dirtied while walking through it :,c


 I loveee these guys. They're pretty much conversation starters. c: *See how my camera focuses on these so well but does a shit job with things that are farther away? (╬ ಠ益ಠ)

A lot of pictures for such a plain outfit actually haha.




 Waahhh need to fix my eyebrows. :/ I have two more outfits to get to posting (I've been really busy this week. (´▽`;;) ) So I'll get to both of them hopefully by tomorrow. (;

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those rings!
    And I've been wanted to do the black tights with denim shorts look! You make it pretty cute :)))

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Gilded★Crush