Sunday, January 23, 2011

Work. = 3 =|l

I have Bio + Math homework to do and I need to study for my Mandarin test tomorrow, too. ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ I'm tired from my body waking up on it's own when my eyes are still tired. (´~`) I got a couple more Copics the other day with my mom and picked up some other stuff, too. I inked some stuff and colored some more~ I'm so tired of inking I think I'll just leave it to my friend Vivian from now on LOL. She seems to love inking. I have a bunch of pictures I plan to color and put on my Deviant Art. When I do upload all of them, though. I'll be sure to put a link in my next blog entry. ( ゚▽゚)/
A picture of me and Amy if we had school uniforms.
Just some random original characters and Copic practice.
My aunt gave us a bunch of instant bowl ramen from Japan. This is my favoriiiiite!! It's kitsune udon and usually instant noodle soup bases taste like crap to me, but this one actually tasted like REAL ramen/udon soup!
The only thing I don't like about it is the udon, because it gets soggy quick. The soup is frickin' great, though.
School Kine brand chocolate chip shortbread mini cookies. SOOOOG OOOOOOD. I think I would miss these if I left Hawaii because I believe they're a local brand.
Got this bento box at Marukai. I think it's adorable. ♥

I tried this at Marukai and it smells sooooo good. And the packaging is really cute, too and definitely reminds me of pastries. This may make it on my list. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Gilded★Crush