Sunday, January 16, 2011

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (For dry/dry combination skin) 

Picture + site

What they say: The moisture “drink” developed by Clinique’s dermatologists to maintain optimal moisture balance for very dry skins, or skins dry in the cheeks, comfortable to oily in the T-zone. Softens, smooths, improves.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

So my friend had given a sample of this (a cute 1 fl.oz./30ml tube) to me because I had said I wanted to try it, but I was originally going to get the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel for oily/oily combination skin because I am a grease ball, but I've been having this dry/flaky patches of skin near my mouth and nose.

Pro's
: Fragrance free, so none of that perfume stuff that is known to break out your skin! I have to say I am in loooveee with this, because after the first use you couldn't see the flakiness in the dry parts of my face, it did the best job moisturizing, without making my skin greasy. After 2 weeks of use, the flaky patches near my mouth were completely gone. After a little over a month of us, the flakiness around my nose was completely gone. I was really worried this would break me out because my skin is just that greasy, but I haven't gotten a single break out anywhere on my face I was using this.

Con's: None at all other than this light soy scent I'm not much a fan of.

I will definitely buy this again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Gilded★Crush