Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bad + Good news

 I'm SO FUCKING PISSED OFF. Not only did the $10 pencil below get STOLEN FROM ME. IT HAPPENED FOR THE MOTHER FUCKING THIRD TIME!!!!!!!!!!

The first one was pink, then green, and last pink again..... I want to stab the person who stole it with a regular pencil lol.

On a happy note! MY LENSES CAME IN TODAYYYYY!!!!! (Even though I shipped it to my friend's house ahahaha) But I still haven't gotten eye drops for them yet. BUT THEY CAME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also!! My dad agreed to get me a camera for my good grades last quarter and I was originally gonna get a camera around $100, but he let me get the Nikon CoolPix L110 (below) I was sooo happy.
 Took a bunch of pictures when I got it.
Ufufu, was doing my homework
The April drawing in my agenda/planner
 In the morning when my hair is at it's best lol.
Bunch of pictures of Amyy OHOHO.


True.




GOOOOD STUFF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Gilded★Crush