Monday, February 14, 2011

♥♥♥Valentine's Day!

Me and Shelley decided to be really gay and be each others Valentine. So we bought cards for each other (but didn't let the other person see what we chose!) It was mostly inside jokes and Mean Girl things to each other, ahahaha. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ We were supposed to be in a relationship→engaged→married on FaceBook, but due to technical difficulties, we couldn't. Anyway, below is her card to me.
 My card to her.
 Here are the truffles me, Shelley, Dianna, Amy, and Cathy made. They were very easy and delicious.
 We mixed Oreos and cream cheese together.

 Then we melted baking chocolate.
 That's me below. :D So Asian with my chopsticks LOL. ( ´∀`)

 Here Amy and Shelley make the roll the filling and Dianna covers them in chocolate.
 We add sprinkles~
 And package them in cup cake cups and wrap them. :D
 Below is my outfit for Valentine's day.


 Me and Shelley (she suggested we try to match lol)
 My nails for the week. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Choco-latte. (The bow's kinda messy, ahahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Gilded★Crush