Monday, February 7, 2011

I changed the background today, because that yellow-pink bunny thing I had was tackyyy. And I do love this pink based floral print. So more camera whoring for me. (^∀^)ノ
 So here is this notebook of mines where I keep all of my wants and junk (A LOT of pages) (・∀・ )

















 I made some jasmine milk tea for myself which was super tasty. (My new addiction)
 This tea set we use especially for Chinese New Year's.
 The bottom part of my outfit.
 My nails this week. (Sky by Hard Candy)
 Top part of my outfit
 And more camera whoring.








 My dinner because my brother FED HIS FRIENDS MY STEAK AND RICE. And there was only one scoop left when I went to get my dinner.  ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
Cheese omelet that I made with hot sauce
My face when I found out about this absurdity. (・ェ・) ^ (Looks kinda like Arnold from Hey Arnold! LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Gilded★Crush