Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pale Crochet

My first day wearing the lenses out (this would actually be an extension of my review so I thought it would be better to split the two up. From my phone; in art class wearing Daniel's fake old man glasses. (Reminds me of the old guy from the movie Up) Gosh Clarisse is so cute. :D

* It's come to my attention that these lenses end up looking a dark gray-ish green in most of the pictures. I love theme even more now.\(^▽^*)
 Onto the outfit~
 Took the crochet jacket from my mommy. :3


 I feel I have a "mature" type of look most of the time, but these lenses actually make me feel cute.

2 comments:

  1. ur outfit is so cute! the feather necklace goes rly well with the crochet jacket ^^
    I especially like the colored frames. Where did you get the frames??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! > v < The frames were originally sunglasses I got from Forever 21 but I got a new pair and decided to break the lens off of these pink ones with a hammer LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Gilded★Crush