Saturday, September 24, 2011

Huge Revlon Lipstick Review

 So I finally get to reviewing my lipsticks. ( ̄ヘ ̄) I'm gonna split the reviews up by brand because there's just a lot lol. So my largest collection first, Revlon. I don't know why I have so many lipsticks, but I guess them in particular have a huge selection. I don't even wear them out! I'm trying to get into wearing them more often though so it wouldn't be such a waste. So here it goes
 From left to right, Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef. Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick in Nude Attitude, Pink About it, Sky Pink, Stormy Pink, Smoked Peach. SUper Lustrous Creme Lipstick in Primrose and Coralberry. ColorStay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor in Smooth Nude. Colorburst Lipstick in Carnation and Soft Nude.
My regular lips completely without product.

Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef; very pigmented and thick for a lip gloss, but can be streaky 4.5/5

Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick in Nude Attitude; a little light for my skin tone and falls into cracks 3/5

Pink About It; great red-pink the matte on this one makes it look natural but can be drying 4/5

Sky Pink; a cute baby pink. My only complaint is it's a little drying. 4/5

Stormy Pink; This light fuchsia fit really well with my skin tone 4.5/5

Smoked Peach; Out of all my lip products this is my absolute favorite. The only coral-peach color I could find that suited my skin tone perfectly and the matte just made it look overall natural. 5/5

Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick in Primrose; This was a really lovely pink-lilac color, but did not suit my skin tone at all. The creme was nicely moisturizing, though. 3.5/5

Coralberry; Not as coral as I hoped and is a little on the mature side because it's a darker pink shade, still a nice color. 4/5

ColorStay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor in Smooth Nude; a great pinkish nude color if you don't want it to be completely nude. But because it's made to stay on for a while, when it dries it's more drying than the matte lipsticks. 3.5/5

Colorburst Lipstick in Carnation; this was a nice fuchsia color on me and a lighter version of the actual Fuschia in the Colorburst lipstick line and was moisturizing. 4/5

Soft Nude; nude with very slight pink undertones. This just sat on the cracks of my lips and was pretty streaky. :/ 3/5
All in all, I would give Revlon a 4/5 on their lipsticks.

1 comment:

  1. amazing review! you did a great job!
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Gilded★Crush