Monday, August 8, 2011

Long time no post.

I've been having a lot of trouble with my camera and desk top so I couldn't make a new entry even if I wanted to. ; A ; Because even though my camera got sent back to me, my computer crashed not too longer after. Right now I'm on my dad's net book (miniature laptop) and I really don't like making posts unless I have pictures. .___. I have a pretty large lipstick collection lol so I'll probably do a huge review on them and each post will be based on brand. I also have outfits of the day, outings, and mini hauls. On a good note, I got a new phone (*≧▽≦) An LG dLITE in blue for free since I was renewing my contract. My old one was REALLY REALLY ugly. Take my word for it. My parents refused to buy me a new phone because I've already lost a couple. Anyway, now I just have to get some phone charms for it.

I've been up to some stuff lately like a local manga drawing art contest. Here are my entries. All are water color painted. (´・ω・`)
P7140553.jpg
P7140553.jpg
I painted the girl very randomly and the guy on the left looks like he has a `fro lololol. I gotta practice more on boy hair. :P
 Me and Amy were doing another cosplay photoshoot (if you can really call it that) This is just a preview. Taken from her blog here.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgVgS-XE0wIcJIGAX_zZ224dQbbKToc40praoiOeAYGjWnV_8L2_-3gjD4evFU84r0fYpLhfvf1ulHLYeRqdVAzq7bSCBXmlrFYAzxQXbmSpIXfDbJNHyxmvL18EHvekJ-wbt8HelU0xG-P/s1600/JennyNMe.jpg
Amy as the Vocaloid, Len. Me as (Y)uni from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (^∇^)
 Hopefully, I'll be able to get some more things up here by the end of the week. My dad's gonna take me shopping for a new computer. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Gilded★Crush