Thursday, August 18, 2011

Clothing haul

Not much, but I've been pretty broke these past couple months hahaha.
 These were originally skinny jeans that were too long for me, so I was like, "Fuck it, they'll be shorts." I bought them when I was in 7-8th grade which is about 3-4 years ago lol. They were a little big then but fit fine now.
 A black crochet tank with a pocket. My brother's girlfriend found it for me when we were at Jeans Warehouse. They usually have ugly clothes there but this was quite a find.
 While looking through my mom's closet/drawers yet again, I came across this sweet crochet cardigan. :D
Went thrifting after school and got this denim collared shirt. It's a men's medium so that about a women's XL LOL. Yeah, it's pretty huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Gilded★Crush