Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Going-away/Birthday Party

Busyy first free week of summer. Started it off with watching Bad Teacher and having the 3 tallest people in the group get the tickets since it was rated R LOL. = v =  Then Archer's going away to college party/Aly & Cassy's birthday party! It was very otaku to be honest LOL. Archer insisted we cosplay casually so Amy did Matryoshka Len and I did I-Pin from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
 I did my make up lightly and rubbed out some red lipstick on the corner of my eyes since I don't have red eyeshadow. This one taken from Amy's blog.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjdjy1MhcYCiSKD1vF1XLfIZUyZQhU_Ce4Ec8FmQqnnb0uGZSrQ1P6464t_fg_fQ1QNtAXmqGEqWcpVeA_Uz_ZZGonF67cd2gVZFLgSJfq3TayQ0JEdZ22A2TRBLCP-Vf3QYPOL2owRNwAH/s1600/Picture+1244.jpg
 These others were taken from Irene. As you can see she documented me and Amy's rolling race. We got SO dizzy she couldn't even crawl straight and I got nauseous. :,D
  
 My panda mobile, Macie ♥ So fitting since I'm cosplaying a Chinese character. :D
  
 Us petting pyramid head like he's a goat at the petting zoo. :3
We played Ninja again, and the guys that took judo tumbled, barrel rolled, and pinning people everywhere. They won several times. .__. I was able to keep myself in the game by putting them near areas that would be morally wrong to get near. 8D

Also, finished You're/He's Beautiful. Reaaaaaaaaaallllyyyyyyyyyyy love Jeremy & Shinwoo ♥ My brother's girlfriend brought over Baby and Me which was also pretty hillarious. :,D I've been watching ABC Family's Nine Live of Chloe King and the acting and dialogue IS SO FRICKIN AWFUL!!!!! I don't even know why I'm still watching it. .__.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Gilded★Crush