Friday, December 16, 2011

Last day of school whootwhoot

Our winter break starts today and I am doing so bad I am already over crying. Worst than last year before my final test I found out I have an F in math I got 13/100 on a test holyshit. And I'm getting a D in Chinese 2 possibly an F. Wow really. I've been staying up later but I'm failing so much it's insane. Depressed as I was I cried enough these past couple weeks over it. Anywho the last day was pretty nice. :) I feel like I did pretty well on the final test so hopefully it'll bring my grade up.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
My lenses look huge on my phone pictures.

Well anyway, earlier I've been hanging out with Dianna and Kevin lately and going to Shirokiya. I didn't even know about all these awesome new booths/vendors they have SO MUCH FOOD THAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY FROM READING MANGA.

I've had taiyaki before but it was Korean and really small so it wasn't like "real" because they didn't use bean paste they used actually beans. It was weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Gilded★Crush