Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hello sailor~

I spent my weekend pretty much at the mall and spent wayy too much this week on FOOD. Now that I work I can't stop eating out. I spent my Friday with Jenn(ifer) and Saturday with Shelley, Sungjin, Kelsey, Deanna, Chris, and Jace who I finally got to meet in person for the first time. I didn't get very many pictures of her though. :C

MAC was promoting their new Hey, Sailor make up line and were doing people's make up all day.
Photobucket
I talked to one of the dancers put a water/rub on tattoo on me and was telling me about how he and the other dancers were just visiting from California and were going around the country promoting the line.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I already had my eye make up done so the lady just put lipstick on me. I typically don't wear it though because I feel it's too much but I'll probably start wearing it more often though because it looked pretty good. :)
Photobucket
I decided to return the USA crop top I got the other day and went with Jennifer to the Forever 21 in Waikiki. I really liked this hat but it was made of a straw type of material and flimsy.
Photobucket
And I got the shirt I was holding in the picture
Photobucket
Oh my gosh this lady had 9 dogs on this stroller!!
Photobucket
And Jennifer took a picture of me while we waited for my brother to pick us up.
Photobucket

The next day I went to the mall again because Jace invited us to this free fashion show thing at Nordstrom in their junior's section BP which she was helping with. I went to Shelley's house first and met up with everyone later.
Photobucket
While we were killing time, Shelley got her make up done.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Had lunch at the food court.
Photobucket
And sexy sailor guy was giving everyone tattoos.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Gilded★Crush