Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Rant+OOTD+Falsies

 School's back and I took the PSAT today. :/ I don't think I did very since I had a total brain-fart on the math portion. (o`皿′o) My grades have been dropping dramatically and it's got me down. Especially considering how I felt really good about my last test and I was sure it would raise my 73%(C-) to at least a B- but I TOTALLY FAILED IT!! My answers were right, the numbers were just in the wrong order! AUGGGHHHH!!!! So I got a 43% (SUPER F)(╬ ಠ益ಠ) This is adding on to my probable D in Chemistry and my almost definite D in Mandarin 2.

Anywho, we had to take the PSAT in our school's auditorium and since I knew I'd be stuck in a freezing theater for 3-4 hours, I decided to dress warm and comfortably. (well warm considering how hot the weather typically is here)
 I finally got another pair of black skinny jeans since my last pair became too constricting. (I got fat lol ^ㅂ^;;) I also practiced gyaru make up some more. I'm thinking about cutting my bangs again. I think it actually suits me more than splitting it down the middle.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
What do you guys think?

And yet another problem arises. After taking off the lashes I'm wearing in those pictures, I noticed both broke somehow or another and I didn't notice until afterwards.
The left one....

The right. :,c

Oh well! I cut off the criss-crosses and the broken parts to keep these which I'll be putting onto my other lashes. ( ゚ヮ゚)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Gilded★Crush