Sunday, March 27, 2011

Beach

My 20 year old guy cousin made shortbread cookies the other day (lmfao) and I saw recipes online and saw how easy they were, so I decided to make some myself with the help of Amy and my brother's girlfriend, Jennifer. :3 Super easy just 3 ingredients; sugar butter, flour.
 Coincidentally, there ended up being a bear silhouette from the BUTTER.
 We used Amy's heart cookie cutters. :D
 What i don't understand is why some where so randomly dark.
Me and Amy packed some up and went to the beach; not to swim though. I have man pecks and the torso of a 12 year old boy. ;o
 LOL Amy struttin' her stuffs.
 The green tea I packed that looks a lot like disgusting sea water LOL.
 And the cookies * A * With Nutella on the side.
 Amy photobombed this one LOL. I think she looks really cute though. :D
OUR EPIC SAND CASTLE.
 AND EQUALLY EPIC 3 TIERED SAND CAKE. :B
We went around the rocky shallow areas to look for....alive things and found this tiny hermit crab (White thing is it's claw) I kept screaming because I was afraid it was gonna pinch/bite me.
 Sea urchin
 Disgusting grubby worm looking things. DO NOT WORRY. I PUT EVERYTHING BACK WHERE I FOUND THEM.

On our way back. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Gilded★Crush