Saturday, May 12, 2012

This week~ [pic heavy]

My Little Sister had a performance at school the other day and I came and supported her~. On my way home though there was this weird guy lying on his side watching the street and kind of model posing.... (look next to the red car) I thought it was hilarious though.
Photobucket
 Here are the collars I made a while ago :x
Photobucket
The day after Shelley's birthday I took her to buy a present and we stopped by my house first and when I went to check the mail, omgggg my lashes and shirt came in. c,:
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was gonna get her crochet Toms, but they were sold out at Nordstrom so we went to Ala Moana to look around but this was on our way there we were signing Jessica's yearbook.
Photobucket
 I didn't put on any eyeliner this day because I forgot but you can really see how one of my eyelids are parallel and the other is tapered. So one looks wider and the other looks longer, so weird.
Photobucket
I ended up getting her a corset thing from Brandy Melville. lol me waiting for her when she was in the dressing room.
Photobucket
We went again the next day mainly because we didn't want to stay home all day on a Friday and stopped by my house first again so I could drop off my stuff and then more things came in YAY!!! I ordered round dome studs, but they sent some thank you studs as well. So awesome. c,:
Photobucket And the ring~ I found out the skirt I ordered 2 weeks ago hadn't been shipped until today. (The last day it said it would come in by .__.;;)
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket And my outfit :B I added on some ribbons with sequins on them on my collar. c:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Gilded★Crush