Friday, May 4, 2012

As of May 4th updates

I have a bunch of tests next week and my AP English test after that and I think all I really need is sleep because I keep depriving myself and as a result I've become really emotional. Also, my boss is on a business trip and won't be back till the coming Wednesday. :c Can't make any money for a week.
Photobucket
I had a great day today though, because of the 10 and a half hours I got, probably did well on my chem quiz, ate well, and best of all GOT MY BOOTS!!!! ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ I was expecting them on the 21st but they came in a week after I ordered. :D This may seem long but this is super quick considering I ordered them on Ebay lol.
Photobucket
On Thursday I went thrifting with Kelsey and she got me a couple stuff as a late birthday present. I really love the details at the bottom of the cardigan and I plan to crop the navy shirt. ( ・ω・)
Photobucket
The other things were just a plain t-shirt and high waisted jeans I'm making into shorts to tie dye on Tuesday in chemistry. (I know, so juvenile) but I really love shorts like these:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2kumqbzPG1qj2eqn.jpg
 I'm hoping that these will come in on Monday like they say. ♥
http://hk3.image.pushauction.com/ViewPicture.aspx?Key=a3067cbc-086f-411f-8465-c05c71c06766_37e74588-6cdf-4726-aa5e-4994a0167ed0 I'm especially excited about this ring because I'm a huge fan of the arty rings by YSL and also I saw TOP from Big Bang wearing one in the same color in a performance.
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/HOT-ARTY-OVAL-KNUCKLE-BIG-STONE-5-COLOR-RING-FREE-SHIPPIN-/00/s/ODAwWDgwMA==/$(KGrHqVHJBkE9s!ebqV0BPiuWykkbw~~60_3.JPG Have you guys ordered anything online lately, your experiences with Ebay in particular? Let me know and also I hope you guys had a good week, thanks for reading bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Gilded★Crush