Sunday, May 1, 2011

KawaiiKon2011

I have tons of photos from Kawaii-Kon 2011!! 100+ so they're all in my facebook otherwise this post would be flooded with pictures. I also got new lashes from BeautyTouch. :3
 Anyway, Day one!
 Wearing the lashes here
 PEDOBEAR! He chased Amy around the escalators AHAHAHAAAA

 I keep covering my face because one side had 2 zits. ; A ; And it was supposed to be Asian lollita-y but I didn't put lace. = ^ =;; I made it myself, btw.
 Purikura!
 Me and AMy at Sushi+Plus for dinner; my brother and jennifer's treat. > v <

Day two!
 I also made this one (Yuni/Uni) and helped Amy make her's, too. > v o (Mine's is from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
 Reborn!
 Sawada Tsunayoshi; I had to squat pretty low lololol.
 Gokudera Hayato
 Panda-mobile ♥
 Me and Amy practicing Hare Hare Yukai
Chillin' 8o

Day three

 I looove the bottom left picture. :D Not much from this day because I had to go home early. ^ u ^;;

1 comment:

Disqus for Gilded★Crush