Friday, December 24, 2010

Hung out with my brother's girlfriend the other day.

Home girl is so sweet. :) We went to the Japanese market and she bought me the Dolly Wink liquid liner pen. I saw online it was like $12.50 but it ended up being $18.99 excluding tax and I was like. O_____O|l but she bought it anyway and I love her a lot. And while I was out I got some Korean lashes and my brother got me Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in translucent. :x She came back over again today and gave me a gingerbread man & snowman cookie cutters and Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. ( ; Д ;) She's too thoughtful.



These were actually a lot like the ones above, I just added some lashes to the end for some flare. :3
My outfit for that day. Super plain, but I don't feel like dressing up much anymore. = 3 =;;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Gilded★Crush