Thursday, July 12, 2012

All in your head

I hung out with Rachel today and I hadn't seen her since my birthday which was super great. Conversations with her used to be really awkward for me since I hardly spoke to her since middle school. But it was much more comfortable with just the two of us. I really do enjoy talking to people in person over online.


We went thrifting at GoodWill, but I was just really excited to try the vegan place near by. I see it everyday on my way to school and their names for the items for weird like Kind Katsu, Enlightened Eggplant Tofu, and Virtuous Veggie Fajita. So as you can tell they have an array of food, Asian, Mexican, American, etc. But I was most curious about their mock meats and vegan cheese.
Photobucket
Rachel got the Kind Katsu while I had the Spinach Quesadilla. OH MY GOD. SO GREAT. The katsu totally looked like meat and had a nice almost mapley flavor which was unexpected to me. The Spinach Quesadilla though, was absolutely amazing. The vegan cheese had a much stronger flavor than regular dairy cheese and completely blew me away. A shame that it's so small though. I rememebered to take the picture midway through my first bite ahahaa
Photobucket
We went around the mall after and I got this red crush velvet dress from GoodWill and I'm thinking about turning it into leggings like these.
Photobucket

I love Brandy Melville. Rachel mentioned how this shirt reminded her of Pan's Labyrinth. I really liked that movie. And crop tops.
Photobucket
I got this YSL lookalike from Remix and they have a ton of "hype" type clothing and jewelery that you would see on Tumblr and/or celebrities like Nicole Richie wearing.
Photobucket
These Sunglasses were from Aldo for only $4!! At first the tag said 50% off and the tag was around $8 when the original price was $12 so I thought $8 was already a deal but man, I love surprise deals like that as you're paying. c,:
Photobucket

1 comment:

Disqus for Gilded★Crush