Sunday, November 28, 2010

My boots & sushiiiii

I started off the day with calling my friend Amy over to finish the flour baby we were helping our friend make. It's modeled after Rihanna in the 2010 VMA's :D  And she brought over my favorite soymilk. ♥ ♥ ♥

 We were heading out to Kozo Sushi for lunch with my brother and I decided to take my new boots out for testing.

 I had Dragon maki, smoked salmon roll, and tobiko roll. (I forgot to take a picture of the Dragon maki before I ate it, lol.)

We found a very empty and bright street to take pictures.



We pretty much trespassing at school because this area was reallyyy great for picture taking. Amy on the right.


I painted my nails as soon as we got home. It's NYC's Color in a New York Minute in West Village and gold glitter is Sephora OPI topcoat in Only Gold For Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Gilded★Crush