Tuesday, November 30, 2010

11-30-10

 I was looking at random blogs and it feels like the person can just take whatever pictures of themselves and look really good. : c And I thought I should try it some more. I really like my webcam better than my digital camera. My digital camera makes my fave look like 38759345893 feet long lol.

 Close up-ish of my eye. My lashes are so short and thin you can't even see them with mascara! ; A ;
School was pretty bleh today. I have important projects and stuff like that, but I can never bring myself to do anything anymore. Half way through the year and I already lose all my enthusiasm. Also, I think I'm gonna fail English. I'm not reading enough books and falling back on the work.
My eye looks freakin' huge in this one. o___o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Gilded★Crush